Wednesday 26 February 2014

OPI 'Make Him Mine' - Mariah Carey Holiday Collection 2013

Hi Everybody!

I'm so excited to share with you my first real blog post!

Today I have a lovely OPI polish to show you called 'Make Him Mine' from the Mariah Carey Holiday Collection 2013.

'Make Him Mine' is a gorgeous bronze liquid sand (textured) polish with loads of  silvery shimmer and small hex glitters. Like all the textured/liquid sand polishes I've used in the past, 'Make Him Mine' has an excellent formula and applies very smooth and evenly (almost no clean up required!). It also dries pretty quick and there is no need for top coat, which makes for a very quick and easy mani change.





These photos show two coats of OPI 'Make Him Mine' without a top coat.



 This polish is super sparkly, I actually can't stop staring at my nails whenever they catch some light!




I'm a huge fan of liquid sands and I also love bronze polishes so of course I am naturally in love with this polish! Ive always loved nail polish but before I was a 'true' nail polish junkie I would wear the same shimmery bronze polish all summer long, I think I even still have it lol!

What do you think of this polish? What's your thoughts on textured polishes?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment