Saturday 22 March 2014

Ulta3 'Strawberry Sundae' and 'Outasight'

Hello!

Just a quick post today to show you some new polishes that were sent to me by the lovely ladies at Ulta3!

Ulta3 is an Australian cosmetics brand that offer great products for a very reasonable price. I tend to use a lot of their polishes in my nail art as they are easy to work with, have a great colour selection and at $2 a polish they are a very affordable option!

For this look I used two coats of 'Strawberry Sundae' and two thin coats of 'Outasight'





'Strawberry Sundae' is a lovely bright pink creme polish, which leans a tiny bit more on the pastel side (more so than these photos might show, on my computer screen it kind of looks almost neon!). The formula is nice but depending on your application you may need three coats for completely opaque coverage. Drying time is average, not super fast but it doesn't take forever either.

I am a huge pink polish fan so I do love this colour!


'Outasight' is a clear based polish filled with different sized matte black glitters. The formula is nice, it's not too thick and not too thin. For an even coverage of glitter I would suggest doing two thin coats, one thick one would take quite a while to dry.

'Outasight' is a great polish to jazz up any mani, it would look nice over any colour. If you don't have time to do nail art (like me this week) it adds a bit of interest to your nails, it kind of looks like polka dots!


I love the look of these two polishes together, pink and black always make a nice combination.What do you think of this combination?

Thanks for reading!




*These products were sent to me by Ulta3 for my consideration, please see my PR/Disclosure Policy for more information.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment