Sunday 6 April 2014

Pretty Serious Cosmetics 'Purple Monkey Dishwasher' {Swatches and Review}

Hello Lovely Readers!

Pretty Serious Cosmetics is an awesome Aussie brand whose polishes are always fun and full of personality, and they all have such great names! Just like the one I'm going to be showing you today, 'Purple Monkey Dishwasher' is part of the Seriously Random collection which was released early in 2013.




'Purple Monkey Dishwasher' has a deep purple jelly base packed with purple metallic micro glitter. The formula is great, easy to apply (no clean up was required!) and becomes opaque in three thin coats. I used two coats of topcoat, as like a lot of glitter polishes the glitter can dry a bit 'gritty'.

The photos below show three thin coats of Purple Monkey Dishwasher with two coats of topcoat.


This polish is gorgeous, I love this shade of purple and look at that sparkle in the sun!


The below photo was taken in the shade, to try and capture the lovely jelly goodness of this polish, but unfortunately my camera couldn't handle the gorgeous bright purple and it came out looking a bit blue.


So... I love this polish! Such a fabulous colour and incredibly sparkly in the right lighting! I must admit, the name of the polish just made me need it more. Simpson quote? Yes please. I spent half my childhood quoting The Simpson and singing the songs on long car trips with my siblings! Haha!

What do you think of this pretty purple polish?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment